Starting to apply mods and tweaks but it ask for Init.d support?
For those who don't know how to enable Init.d support on your android device, here's the easiest method for you to follow. The following instruction will allow any android device running any ROM to enable Init.d support. With the big help of Ryuinferno from XDA, we bring you Term-init, enabling Init.d support through terminal emulator method.
How to Enable Init.d Support on most Android
Disclaimer: We don't claim any risks upon applying this method. You are the one responsible for any possible issues it may cause to your device.
- Any rooted android device - Not rooted yet? Follow this guide.
- Terminal Emulator - Download from Play Store then install it to your android device
- Busybox applets - Download from Play Store then install it to your android device
- Term-init script - Click here to download then put it in the root of your device SD card.
1. Open Terminal Emulator.
2. Type: su
3. Grant Superuser access when asked
4. Type in: sh /sdcard/term-init.sh
5. The script will execute and just follow the instructions showed.