The service, which is first available on MTN and will soon be available for other networks, requires a user to send a keyword for the particular type of job they are interested in to a given short code.
How to subscribe for daily job alerts on your MTN phone;
Choose from any of the following keywords and send to 33300;
- Fresh Graduate jobs/0 – 2 years experience jobs ENTRY
- Technical/artisan/skilled jobs ARTISAN
- Marketing/advertising jobs MRKT
- Engineering/Oil & Gas jobs ENGR
- Administrative/office jobs ADMIN
- Teaching/research jobs TEACH
- Finance/banking jobs FINANCE
- Account Mgt/Customer Service jobs ACCOUNTS
- Sales jobs SALES
- Internships & Graduate trainee jobs INTERN
- Medical/health jobs MEDICAL
- Telecommunication/IT/Software jobs TELECOM
Anyone with a mobile phone, who wants to get first hand updates on only real, verified jobs on their MTN line everyday can send any of the keywords on above to 33300. Weekly charges are N50 only.
Key advantages of the MTN – Ngcareers SMS Job Alert
- Subscribers get to know of some exclusive jobs ahead of others
- Subscribers to the job alert no longer need to keep searching around for
job of their interest. Eg someone interested in securing a medical or
health related job will always get updates on available medical/health
- Subscribers will get alerts on exclusive jobs that cannot be found elsewhere
So if you know someone who really needs a good regular source of job information you can direct the person to visit the Ngcareers SMS job Alert page or send any of the above keywords to 33300.