For this method u have to partition your SDcard into two parts :
- First partition as Fat32 (used as main SDcard)Auto Insurance
- Second partition is EXT2 ( used as Internal memory )
- If you have already 'PARTITIONED' your SDcard into 'FAT32' & 'Ext2' then Skip Step 1&2.Auto Insurance
- If you have already partitioned your SDcard. But made the second partition of other file type then 'EXT2' EG : FAT32 , EXT4 then Skip Step 1.
- If you are new to Partitioning then Follow each step carefully.
Things you Require :
- Memory card.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition.
- Rooted Android Phone.
- Init.d support enabled. Follow this : Enable Initd support on android.
- Busybox pro
Step 1 :
8. Now there will be two partitions of your SDcard now right click on the second partition of your SDcard(which will be showing as unallocated) and Click "Create" and again select "Primary. "Choose "File System: EXT2"
10. Click "Apply" when finished. None of the actions described above will occur until you click this button – MiniTool Partition Wizard queues actions to run in sequence instead of processing them when entered.Auto Insurance