Instead of wasting my precious time waiting, I went back to the office to try Quickteller.com because I've seen their adverts claiming one can use the site to cash western union money transfers in Nigeria. After filling all the details required to receive my money, I waited for it to be verified.
Few hours later, I received email and sms alerts that my transaction has been processed. I also received alerts from my bank that I've received online money transfer from Quickteller.
So, if you are looking for where to receive western union money transfers, you can also try using Quickteller. As long as you have a GTBank, StanbicIBTC, Wema or Skye Bank account, you will receive your money directly into your bank account.
Follow me through the steps below:
- Go to www.quickteller.com and sign in to your account. Sign up if you are a new user.
- Select "Receive Money" from the drop down menu
- A new page will open, then click the "Western Union" tile
- Select "Naira" from the drop down box under your bank logo.
- Click “Receive money now” under your bank logo. The Western Union – Receive Money data page opens
- Fill the sender and receiver details in the spaces provided.
- Click "continue"
- A new page will open for you to verify the details supplied. If all is correct, click, "confirm".
If the form reloads after clicking "confirm", click the "confirm" button again. .
Thereafter, you should see a confirmation page and also receive a confirmation text message.
Then wait for Quickteller to verify the details provided with the bank and with Western Union. Once confirmed, your account will be credited with the transferred sum.
Please ensure that the details provided by the sender match those you provide so as to avoid errors and an unsuccessful transaction.
If you've received western union transfers with Quickteller how long did it take for your account to be credited?
Do you know alternative sites one can use to cash western union money in Nigeria?