- Boost your Phone speed & Battery Life.
- Remove Preinstalled crapware like System Apps.
- Remove Bloatwares, Apps like Facebook, Chrome Keep sucking your Ram & battery by running in background So, Among the smartphone geek crowd, applications like these are referred to as "bloatware:" they do nothing but bloat the software by existing as unnecessary applications.
- Tweak your phone like : Increase Video streaming speed, Increase Wifi Speed, Increase SIM detecting Speed, Increase SD read/write speed.
- Most Important & Best part, Install Custom Kernel & Custom ROMS ( I will explain about it in Installing Custom ROM section Custom ROM section )
- Finally, Truly Own your Device, Make it appear in the way you want.
What After Root ?
- For Mediatek (MTK) based phone install CWM by this method : CWM for Mediatek.
- For Karbonn users find CWM here : CWM for Karbonn phones. & Install it by this method : How to Install CWM.
- Other device users can find their Custom recovery on XDA or on CWM official site.
Also some Android Smartphones have really low internal memory like some low end smartphones from Smasung, HTC, Karbonn etc, which only have around 300 MB of internal memory, and in that case installing apps becomes a pain . As after installing the most required apps like, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc the memory is almost full and it won’t allow you to install any further app. But do no worry, if you have rooted your Android Smartphone, there is no problem. You can simply increase the internal memory of your Android Smartphone, and it definitely a must thing to do after you root android smartphone, if you specifically have a smartphone with very low memory.
- Follow this tutorial : Increase internal memory.
- Find a custom ROM for your device & install it by this method : How to Install Custom ROM.