How to Fix Screen rotation by 180 degrees after installing Custom ROMS
|Android Screen rotation After installing Custom ROMS|
Don't miss :
- Download any root file manager app like Root browser, ES file explorer from Google Playstore.
- I would recommended ES file explorer as it has better interface & its all in one.
- Open ES File Explorer
- Press the Fast Access Menu button (top left)
- Press Tools
- Scroll down & locate Root explorer, switch the toggle to yes.
- Click on the Root explorer; you will find a small popup box. Do as shown in below image :
That's all ! This is the easiest method to get rid of screen rotation bug. Please take a moment & Google +1,share this post if this helped you. If you are facing rotation bug even after making this changes leave your device name & info in comment section. Have a good day !
Click here to like our Facebook Page and here to join our Telegram Channel for more free unlimited Internet tricks and tutorials.
Azeeztech Blog and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
About Azeeztech We provide solutions to your device (phones, laptops, tablets etc) related problems with Freenet and Mobile Stock Rom.