fix a Blackberry whose Hotspots keeps getting automatically disconnected
When faced with a Blackberry whose Hotspot keeps
going off on its own, consider this fix:
* Go to Manage Connections and turn on Mobile
Hotspot (WI-FI will automatically come on)
* Go back to Home screen > Options
* Select Networks and Connections
* Select Mobile Hotspot Connections
* Untick 'Don't allow any more devices to connect'
* Tick 'Allow connected devices to exchange data with
* Set 'Auto shutoff timer' to a higher value or never
VIOLLA YOUR DONE
Click here to like our Facebook Page and here to join our Telegram Channel for more free unlimited Internet tricks and tutorials.
Azeeztech Blog and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
About Azeeztech We provide solutions to your device (phones, laptops, tablets etc) related problems with Freenet and Mobile Stock Rom.