Dear Nigerians and Builders Hub partners, I am sick and tired of the never-ending headlines proclaiming the deplorable state of an average Nigerian and the nation’s economical plight. “Over 100million Nigerians live below poverty level” V.P. Osibanjo. “80% of Nigerian youths are unemployed” CBN.
The question I begin to ask myself daily, which has become my mantra is, "How can Nigeria be so poor amdist so much?"
4.Demand full enforcement of existing legislatures and policies by the various parastatals such as customs..
However, it is not enough to affirm this move at heart, like and share our pages and news feeds (though we appreciate that a lot); we truly want you all to get into your moment of "stillness" and ask yourselves these 10 thought provoking questions, then participate:
2. Am I happy with my life, my current state of living?
3. Is this (your career, finances, state of mind) the very best I can offer myself?
4. What worries me the most about the future?
5. If this were to be the last day of my life, what would I regret not doing? Not achieving?
6. What am I really scared of?
7. When last did i push the boundaries of my comfort zone?
8. Have I unknowingly joined the multitude who have unconsciously/consciously put their existence in the hands of the government. Remember, you are the only one in charge of your happiness and your success. God has already given us DOMINION over ALL things. Claim it!!!
9. To what degree have i actually controlled the course of my life, my community, my state and my nation?
10 At the end of it all, would I have said more than i have done?