Micromax unite 2 being termed as the best seller smartphone of 2014 which is the first phone with multi language feature. This device has great cability & can offer great performance output without disappointing its user. I (Vijay Jaiswal) have ported this ROM for our Micromax unite 2 which has great features & Customizations which is worth considering. This ROM uses cyanogen's bases which is a strong feature. CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. Which is a fast, stable, and feature-filled rom & Offers the best out of your device, it is an open source OS. The authors of Carbonn ROM strives hard to provide users with the best rom. Hope you enjoy this ROM.
Note : Do not port this ROM to other devices without asking permission. After getting permissions you should put credits and link to this thread.
- Notifications Led Fixed (now blink)
- Sync Feature working well.
- Storage Info Fixed (Settings -> Storage)
- SIM2 / Dual SIM
- USSD (SomeTime)
- GPS/AGPS (Show icon but can not locate satellite)
- Wifi Hotspot
- Video Recording
- Sound Recorder Can not access to microphone (Use another sound recorder from play store)
- Link 1 : Carbon ROM for Micromax unite 2.
- Link 2 : Carbon ROM for Micromax unite 2.
- Direct : Carbon ROM for Micromax unite 2.
- You must be on Kitkat base.
- Put the Carbon zip file in your SDcard. Auto Insurance
- Go To CWM Recovery Mode : Switch off the Phone Press and hold " Volume Up + Power+ Home " Buttons and
- Select Recovery Mode.
- Before installing any rom please make a Nandroid backup of your current rom for that go to Backup and restore in CWM then click on Backup. So that you if you mess things up then you can easily get back your phone to its previous working state and prevent it from soft brick .
- Wipe data factory reset --> Yes--delete all user data
- Wipe Cache Partion -> Yes-Wipe Cache
- Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache -> Yes- wipe dalvik cache
- Install zip from sd --> - choose zip from SDcard --> - Select Zip
- Reboot System now
- Wait for 5-10 min to bootup for the first time.