|Root any Android Device in Single click through PC|
You might have read some complex definitions of rooting your Android. So first of all let me tell you what is rooting & its Jaw dropping features. Google provides stock Android which has some limitations like you cannot kill System apps even if you use Any kind of Ram booster of anything, the app starts up the very next moment, you cannot customize your system, you cannot increase your battery life etc etc. There are many such issues faced by Android users & the Only solution for this is 'Rooting'. Once you root your phone you can Access, Change, Customize it any way you want. Rooting Not only increase you Battery life & Performance, but also Provides you option to unofficially Upgrade your Current Android version. There are many benefits of rooting your phone like
Don't Miss :
- Boost your Phone speed & Battery Life.
- Remove Pre installed crap ware like System Apps.
- Remove Bloatwares, Apps like Facebook, Chrome Keep sucking your Ram & battery by running in background So, Among the smartphone geek crowd, applications like these are referred to as "bloatware:" they do nothing but bloat the software by existing as unnecessary applications.
- Tweak your phone like : Increase Video streaming speed, Increase Wifi Speed, Increase SIM detecting Speed, Increase SD read/write speed.
- Most Important & Best part, Install Custom Kernel & Custom ROMS ( I will explain about it in Installing Custom ROM section Custom ROM section )
- Finally, Truly Own your Device, Make it appear in the way you want.
- No data loss process : Your Android phone data like contacts, pictures, video etc will not be affected.
- Warranty Void : Your Android Device warranty may get void after following the below tutorial.
- How to Unroot : To unroot your device, Open Kinguser on your device > Settings > Remove Root permission.
Success Rate : 90-95%
(Success rate is the rate of how many device this App is able to root which are available in market.)
- Download Link : Kingo Root App
1. Download and Install Root genius for Windows.
2. Run Root genius Android Root as administrator and connect your Android device to your PC via USB cable. Wait for the drivers to completely load.
3. Enable USB Debugging mode from Settings - Developer options from your android device. Just follow the instructions shown on the Root genius based to your Android version. Carefully read the notifications before continuing.
4. Click ROOT to begin the rooting process. It could take 2 up to 3 minutes for the rooting process to be completed. (Don't unplug the USB cable).
5. When done, click Finish and it will reboot your phone.
6. Check if you are successfully rooted by downloading and installing Root Checker app from Play Store or by checking Kinguser App which will get installed automatically after the rooting process.
Using Unlock Root :
Just visit Unlock Root and follow their own guides for your device.