In this guide, we'll treat how to root Tecno A(f7), A
+, A2(f8) , s3, h5, m3, p5, l3, f6, d3, d5, n7, n9, p9,
m7, q1, d7, d1, s5, b3, d9, m5, f5, m9 (A3), Z(A7),
s7, g9, h6, h3 etc
How to root Tecno Q1, N7, D1, D5, M5
(4.2), P5, S3, S5, P9 (4.2), M7, D7 and
How to root Tecno R7, H5, H7
How to root Tecno F6, P6, H3, H6,
L7, L6, P9(4.4), M6, P5 Plus (4.4), M3
(4.4), Phantom Z (A7)
1. Download Kingroot
2. Install the app on the phone
3. Ensure you have an internet connection on the phone
then launch the app
4. Wait for all checks to be complete
5. Click the center button (with Root and some Chinese
texts inscribed on it) to begin rooting
6. Wait for rooting to complete
7. You should see a green tick to confirm that rooting
How to root Tecno M9 (A3) , F5
1. Download Vroot
2. Enable USB Debugging on the phone (Settings >
Developer OR Settings > About > Keep clicking
Build Number > Back to Settings > Developer)
2b. Install PdaNet on the PC with phone connected to
PC via USB (this is to install necessary drivers ; see
more on this method @ http://forum.hovatek.com/
3. Install Vroot on the PC
4. Launch Vroot and ensure you have an internet
5. Ensure the phone is still connected to the PC
6. Wait for Vroot to detect the phone
7. Click the Root button to begin the rooting process
8. The phone will be rebooted once rooting is complete
How to root Tecno Phantom A, A+ , A2,
B3, S7, S9 and D3
* Download Eroot
* Download PdaNet
* Enable USB debugging on the phone (Settings >
Developer > Tick USB Debugging)
* Connect the phone to the PC then install PdaNet,
you should get a "Drivers successfully installed"
message at the end of installation
* Launch Eroot
* A root button will appear. If it doesn't, close
the PdaNet running from your system tray.
* Click on the root button and your phone will be
rooted in 10 seconds.
How to root Tecno N3 and P3
* Note: Use iroot if you're having
difficulty with the procedure below
1. Download poot to your phone
2. Go to settings on the phone > Application: check
unknown source > tap preferred install location> select
internal device storage > tap development > check
USB debugging > Allow mock locations Internet
access on the phone.
3. Now you are ready for the main rooting. To root
your Tecno phone
4. Go to file explorer on your phone
5. Locate the poot application you downloaded above,
6. Click on it and install it to phone memory.
7. After installing open the installed poot application
from your menu icon
8. It will request to download ministro services
9. Download and install Ministro II library from
Google play store.
10. Now go back to open the poot application again
11. It will ask to update QT libraries, do that and
your phone should restart automatically
12. If it doesn't, restart it yourself.
13. Now remove your memory card and boot the
phone without a memory card.
14. Immediately the phone gets to home-screen quickly
go tap on the poot application and tap on 'press here to
15. After the above step your phone should shut down
automatically (if it doesn't, restart your phone and
repeat from step 5).
16. After the phone goes off, it should come back, but if
it does not you have to remove the battery and put it
back, then start it.
17. Now again quickly tap on the poot aplication
immediately your phone gets to the home-screen
18. If every thing goes well then you should see an
option to download super user and root checker
16. If not try the steps again till you see
this two options.
17. Now download and install the super user and
root checker from the link on poot.
18. Open up root checker and click verify to check
the status of your phone.
19. You should see 'congratulation your phone has root
20. If you get demon materialized while pooting,
simply restart and keep trying.
21. If you're still having issues with poot then
use Kingo Root
How to root Tecno D9, Phantom pad II
1. Download Root Master
2. Install it on the phone
3. Ensure you have an active internet connection then
4. Click the Root button
5. Give it a few seconds and your phone should now
do you Have any problem? comment beloe