You can now upgrade your Tecno Y6 to run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow using Mystic OS V7 Custom ROM made or customized by Raj Shekjar. This custom ROM has helped many Y6 users to increase the performance of their Smartphones and many other quality features attached to this ROM.
Meanwhile, Tecno Y6 users were not among the lucky phones that receives the update of android 6.0 Marshmallow via OTA (over the air) from the developer. So if you are tired of using your lollipop version, you can definitely make use of this ROM.
Features Of Tecno Y6 Mystic OS V7 Custom ROM
- CM12.1 themed
- Material designed
- New UI animations
- New Timmed Expanded & Timmed recents
- New Boot animation Marshmallow
- Performance control and time in state in Mystic Fibres
- Ad Blocker
- Listview and toast animations
- Keyboard animation
- Custom progress bar
- Scrolling animation
- 3 network traffics
- Dynamic system bars
- Heads up notifications
- Low battery warning options
- Carrier label on statusbar
- Navigation bar options
- Weather settings
- Double tap statusbar to sleep
- Cyanogenmod Lock - CM12.1 app icons
- Nova launcher prime default launcher
- Android M sounds
- Marshmallow platlogo & game
- CM12.1 music player
- Material themed dialer, contacts, mms , & all other system apps
- Floating action buttons in messaging & calender
- Card stack recent panel
- Stock gallery & camera
- Based on wiko rainbow stock rom, so there are very less chances of bugs
- Lollipop lockscreen
- Pre -rooted with super user
- Busybox installed
- ABS Tweak inbuilt
- Better ram management
- Better battery backup
- Lollipop inspired volume panel
- Ana many more...
Pictures Of Tecno Y6 Mystic OS V7 Custom ROM
How To Upgrade Or Install The Mystic OS V7 Custom ROM On Your Tecno Y6
Note: Your phone must be rooted and you must have 50% battery life and above. Only Tecno Y6 users are entitled to flash or install this ROM.
- Firstly, Download Tecno Y6 Mystic OS V7 Custom ROM by clicking here and make sure you have Tecno Y6 custom recovery on your phone and if you don't have, kindly download it by clicking here.
- Then place the ROM in the root of your SD card and after that, you can power off your phone and boot into recovery mode by holding Volume Up + Power button.
- Then in the recovery mode;
Wipe/ Format Data
Wipe Dalvik Cache
- After that, you can now click install and then, locate the Mystic OS V7 Custom ROM and proceed to flash or install and wait for the installation to complete.
- After that, Reboot you phone and wow! Your phone will now be running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow with new interface.