Samsung Galaxy J7+ is a cool smartphone with no much difference in specs when compared with its predecessors. The phone spots a 5.5 inches FHD Super AMOLED display + Always-on display, a fingerprint sensor, 4G LTE enabled.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P20 chipset which is clocked at 2.39 GHz, runs on Android 7.0 Nougat, 4GB of RAM. There's also a Dual rear 13MP cameras with just a single LED flash + a 16 MP front facing camera with screen flash for the selfies lovers.
Coming to the price of this phone, Samsung Galaxy J7+ will cost about N130,000 in Nigerian Naira while in India, the price is about Rs. 24,329, in China at about CNY 2,367 (about $365 in USD). Checkout the full Samsung Galaxy J7+ specs below.
SAMSUNG GALAXY J7+ SPECIFICATIONS
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 17(700) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Single Nano SIM or Dual Nano SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat + Grace UX
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 181 g
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels (401 PPI), 2.5D Glass, FHD Super AMOLED display + Always-on display
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Hall, Accelerometer, Proximity, Barometer, and Compass
- Build: Full Aluminium Metal
- Colors: Black. Gold. Grey.
- Processor Type: Octa-core 2.39 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P20 processor
- Graphics Processor: Mali
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear: Dual 13 megapixels, f/1.7 aperture + 5 megapixels f/1.9 aperture autofocus, LED flash
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels, f/1.9, screen flash
- Music Support: MP3, AAC LC/AAC+/eAAC+,AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MPEG4, H.265(HEVC), H.264(AVC), H.263, VC-1, MP43, WMV7
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB 2.0. USB OTG.
- Custom Software: Samsung Pay
- Battery: Li-ion 3000 mAh
- Launch Date: September 2017
- Availability: September 2017
- Launch Price: Rs. 24,329
- Nigeria: NGN 130,000
- United states : $365 USD.