Aside been called the Grandmaster of data, Glo is still offering cheap call rates compared to some other expensive network. I'm sure these new packages will interest every Nigerians on Glo network.
In this post, I have explained all the three packages that was officially announced by Glo and how you can join any of the packages. Kindly read on.
Glo Everyday Bonanza
According to Glo;
- 50 lucky Glo subscribers will win LED TV sets every Monday (a total of 750 TV sets)
- 150 subscribers will win 4G LTE enabled smartphones every Tuesday (a total of 2250 4G LTE phones)
- 100 subscribers will win generating sets every Wednesday (a total of 1400 generating sets)
- 100 subscribers will go home with refrigerators every Thursday ( a total 1400)
- 200 winners of Microwave ovens will emerge every Friday ( a total of 2800 microwaves)
- 650 lucky subscribers will go home with 4G LTE Mifis (a total of 9100) on Saturday
- Sundays will witness the epic giveaway as Glo will be giving out one Hyundai Accent to a lucky subscriber every Sunday (a total of 14 cars).
The offer is open to new and existing pre-paid and post-paid subscribers.
How Can I Participate?
To qualify, all pre-paid subscriber is to recharge everyday with N100 and above to stand a chance of winning any of the available items for that day. For Post-paid subscribers, all they need do is use up to N100 daily to qualify.
Glo Jumbo SIM
Jumbo SIM gives a subscriber value that is unimaginable. Jumbo SIM for 100 Naira will automatically have an airtime value of N200,000 pre-loaded on it, and will be activated immediately the subscriber recharges his or her line.
Glo Free Data day
All Glo customers can now enjoy a whole day of free data when they meet set of voice and/or data usage threshold within 7 days to the free data day.
Glo has officially announced October 31 2017 a free data day.