The new update which is coming almost three weeks after the company roll out the Open Beta 27 announced the new update via a blog post on the OnePlus forum. The detailed changelog include;
- Optimized and enhanced application shortcut menu
- Optimized shelf visual style
- Add a photo map to view photos by location
- UI enhancements and other optimizations
- Added emergency information (ICE) to your personal information
- Wireless hotspot management optimizations
- Support for aptX/aptX HD
- UI fixes for Quick Settings
- Fixed slow charging issues
- Optimized Wi-Fi performance and security
- Optimized battery usage statistics
- Updated Android Security Patch
- Other bug fixes and optimizations
OnePlus 3 and 3T OxygenOS beta (28 and 19) update is available Over The Air (OTA) for those already running an Open Beta ROM on your OnePlus. You can simply update to the new version by going to settings and clicking on update.
For those who has not flashed their device to Open Beta ROM can do this by Download it from HERE.
NOTE: The update is 137MB in size.