But achieve this goal, video compressor are highly needed. You might be wonder what I mean by video compressor. In a simple term, this is a program or software you used to reduce the size of any video on your device without losing its quality.
Another point is that, sending large video files to friends and family via the internet will consumed much more data than sending video of the same quality but smaller size. That is another good reason you need to compress video file sending it at all.
On the other hand, some social media will not allow you to send video bigger than 12MB to your friends. Now that you have recorded you video, and the outcome is above 12MB, once again the best option is to compress video file in other to reduce its size and keep its quality.
How To Compress Video File Using Video CompressorThis method will be guiding you through the process of compressing video file and keep its quality using video compressor called video converter. Like always, there are many apps available on Google Play Store that claimed to do the task at hand.
But most of them lacked compression settings or didn’t work well. After trying out a few of them, I settled on one video editor. I managed to convert and compress video using Video Converter app. Here are the steps require:
- Power ON your phone
- Then download Video converter from Google play store and install on your device.
- Tap to launch the app on your device
- Then import the video file you would like to compress.
- After you select the video file, tap the Convert option at the bottom of the screen.
Select Manual profile to convert the file and reduce video resolution, bitrate, and frame rate of the video. The recommended settings while reducing video size is 176×144, 800, and 23.98, respectively. Leave every other settings as it is and convert the file without causing harm to video quality.
How To Compress Video File Using Camera Setting
- Wake your Android device and unlock the screen.
- Tap the Application Menu button at the bottom of the screen. Then tap the Camera icon
- Move the camera function slider at the bottom of the window to the Video Camera option.
- Tap the Resolution icon at the lower left corner of the viewing window. Then tap the option that corresponds with how you wish to share the video.
- Android devices can’t compress video files that have already been recorded. If you want to share a video that is already on your device but is too big to share, you must connect your Android device to a computer with the USB cable, copy the video from the device and use Windows Live Movie Maker to shrink the video file size or use the video compressor detailed above on your device.