How To Create App Shortcut on Android Phone With Volume Keys Using QuickClick
Aside the volume keys on your Android smartphone being used to regulate volume, it can also perform other functions. The volume keys can be used to create shortcut for apps such as calculator,Game,Gallery and many more with the use of Quickclick. To do this, you need to install the app which can be downloaded from the Play Store. In this post, we will share how to create app shortcuts using your android smartphone volume keys.
Introduce to You!
What is Quickclick?Quickclick is one of the Application Created by Blor, these Application is Mainly used to perform any action on any smartphone with the use of your Mobile volume button.
Why Quickclick?Quickclick was introduced to make Android Device more faster to opperate than its before.Remember, Some Applications Slow down your Devices because you are suffering from low Read Access Memory(Ram) but while you Installed Quickclick Application on your device, You can easily navigate through Anything on your Android Smartphone using Quickclick.
Introduce to You!
- How to Enable On-screen Navigation Software Keys on Android Device Without Root The Device
- How To Compress Video File Size To Save Space On Your Device
Benefit of Quickclick
- You can Easily Navigate to Video or Gallery Folder
- You can Turn on Your Touchlight Easily
- It Makes Record of Audio more Easy
- You ca Easily Make Calls
- Compose of Messages will be more Easier
- You can Launch a Tasker task
- You can Easily Start any of your Application!
How To Create App Shortcut Using Android Phone Volume Keys
- To being with, download and install the QuickClick app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and then continue by clicking on ‘Create a New Action.’
- After doing this, you will see all installed apps from your phone.
- Simply click on that app, for which you want to create a shortcut
- Select that app, and a window will pop up.
- Here you have to select the number of times you have to press that same to open the app. I recommend selecting only 3 seconds.
- Then, Click on ‘Ready.’
- Then select the right key for opening the required app. That is, you either select ‘Volume up or Volume down’ key to open the app.
- You can select from any of your favorite here.
- Click on ‘Ready.’
- Then click on ‘Finish.’ And you are done.
- The steps can be used to create shortcuts of any app as well as multiple apps. To do this, simply repeat all the process above and you can create multiple app shortcuts using your Android smartphone volume keys.
Click here to like our Facebook Page and here to join our Telegram Channel for more free unlimited Internet tricks and tutorials.
Azeeztech Blog and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
About Azeeztech We provide solutions to your device (phones, laptops, tablets etc) related problems with Freenet and Mobile Stock Rom.