In this post, I will share with you how you can root your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Android Tablet. Now before you begin, make sure you charge your smartphone up to 60 percent, back up all your data. If you have successfully done that, then you are ready to root you Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Android Tablet.
Recommend For You!
How To Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Android Tablet With Out PC Using KingRoot App (Manual Rooting)
- Download and install KingRoot app from HERE
- Then click on the "open" button to start using KingRoot
- Click "try it" to enter the main interface, and click "get now" button to start rooting
- When the process is complete, you will get a done notice on your screen.
How To Check If Your Device Was Rooted Successfully
- To check if the process was successful, you need to download RootChecker.
How To Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Android Tablet Using iRoot Using PC. (PC Root)In this process, you all need to charge your smartphone up to 60 percent, back up all your data and Now enable the USB Debugging Mode in your Tablet by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
- Now download Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 USB driver from HERE and then install it on your computer so that you can connect your device to PC.
How to root your device
- Download iRoot and install to your computer.
- Launch iRoot on your PC.
- Connect your Tablet to the computer using your original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB driver of your device on the computer properly, then iRoot will identify your device.
- Next, click on the green “Root” button to begin the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets completed, your device will automatically reboot.
- Now, click the “Complete” button and unplug your Tablet.