It packs a dual camera setup made up of 12MP and 5MP rear sensor with LED flash, and a front selfie camera of 25MP sensor. The smartphone sport an in-display, fingerprint scanner and comes with a battery capacity of 3400mAh. The Vivo V11 is expected to be unveiled alongside the Vivo X23 on August 20.
Recommend for you!
- Download Azeeztech Blog Mobile Android App apk
- Airtel USSD Codes For India – Data Balance, Account Balance ...
Vivo V11 Expected Specs
- 6.41-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, with an expandable memory of up to 256GB
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 5MP rear camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, secondary 2MP camera
- Dimensions: 157.91 x 75.0 x 7.9mm; Weight: 156g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh battery