NOTE: This post was updated 12 November 2018 with the latest MTN Mpulse KPN Tunnel Rev Configuration File. You can now download a new configuration file and enjoy more browsing with your phone.
While the MTN 0.0k free browsing has been capped at 30 – 50MB daily, the MTN mPulse free browsing cheat is still blazing. Today I will be sharing with you more configuration link for you to enjoy more free browsing tricks on your device. The cheat works on both rooted and non-rooted Android device, so follow the steps to flex this free browsing.
As usual, we require you to have
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings
Now migrate to MTN mPulse tariff plan by dialing *344*1#.
Then subscribe to mPulse monthly bundle of 1.2GB for N150, by dial *344*2*1*2#.
The next step is to download the KPNTunnel Rev VPN app from HERE.
And after downloading, you need to import the configuration file to the app so you can enjoy you free browsing experience. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Downloading and installing the KPN Tunnel Rev app, launch it
- And then Tap the three dots on a straight line
- Tap Config options
- Tap Import
- Locate the KPN MTN mPulse file and then
- Tap on it to import.
- Remember to tap on the three dashed icon and tick the SSH Tunnel box.
- Finally, go back and tap Start to connect and enjoy.
- MTN mPulse KPN Tunnel Rev Configuration File 1 HERE.
- MTN mPulse KPN Tunnel Rev Configuration File 2 HERE
Please note that the above config file was updated until 12-Nov-2018 plus that it works for all Android devices. So download an enjoy while it last. Kindly drop your comment below and do well to share with your friends and family.