The Poco F2 is an upcoming smartphone from Chinese phone maker Xiaomi. The device according to leaks, will feature a 6-inches display, with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, paired with 6GB of RAM. Details about the storage is unknown for now, but rumour suggest it could be up to 128GB and its expected to be supported by a Micro-SD card.
For the cameras, the phone will pack a triple rear camera which includes, 16 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP, and a single front facing 20MP selfie shooter. It will support dual SIM, and the operating system, on-board will be Android 9.0. The phone also supports connectivity options like 4G, VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.0 and GPS. Sensors include accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, proximity, compass/magnetometer. The Poco F2 is expected to pack a 4100mAh battery capacity.
Poco F2 Key Specifications
- 6.0inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform
- 6RAM, 128GB storage and expandable memory of up to 256GB via Micro-SD card.
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, secondary 8MP lens and 5MP sensor
20MP front-facing camera
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack,
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4100mAh battery
For now, these are the spec details available, we will update you with the full specifications and features after the official launching of the device.