Sometime ago, I posted this free Internet tweak on SecureTun VPN for Kenyan Azeeztech readers on the Airtel network. Though it was working, the post received a lot of negative reaction from some grumpy readers..
Today I will be posting this tweak again for those who keep asking me how to go about the settings. I figured that some people were having difficulties using the SecureTun app to configure the tweak. So in today's post, we will be making use of the AnonyTun tunneling for it.
The Securetun app works similar to the AnonyTun app but from time to time it come up with error. AnonyTun works better than SecureTun, ShellTun, HeaderTun, SpeedTun, and OpenTun. That's reason we do pick AnonyTun above these tunneling apps that i mentioned.
As i explained in the Airtel SecureTun post, nothing has changed. All that is required is for the Airtel user to buy or subscribe to a package to enable the tweak to work.
Users can use this tweak on PC and other platform of their choice. Those who aren't comfortable using the AnonyTun tunneling app can still port the settings to any tunneling app of their choice. We have provided a link to help on that below. Also, this tweak was confirmed working as at the time of this post.
- An Airtel Kenya SIM card with zero data and call credit
- An Android device, iOS or PC.
- Your AnonyTun or any tunneling app of your choice (Find the link below)
- The configuration settings.
- Click here to download AnonyTun.
- Install the app and then open it.
- Click on Stealth settings and then turn it on
- Now configure this way:
- Connection Protocol: SSL
- Connection Port: 443
- Connect via Parent Proxy: Don't Enable
- Custom TCP/HTTP Headers: Don't Enable Now click Save in the Stealth Settings.
- Advance SSL Settings: Enable
- Spoof SNI Host: Don't Tick
- True SSL (Anti DPI): Tick
- Spoof Host: Port Tick
- Spoof Host: mmg.whatsapp.com
- Spoof Port: 443 or 445 or the port that works best for you Click
Note: This post is for EDUCATIONAL purpose only! You are responsible for your action and usage of it. Azeeztech only drops such to alert ISPs of their vulnerabilities.
Tags: AnonyTun MTN South Africa, Cameroon free Internet, Myanmar Mytel, Mobzit VPN configuration, Globe, Philippines HTTP Injector SUN,