We will be posting some free net tricks today.....some of the free net tricks that we were supposed to post last week ending.
This free net trick is for Azeeztech readers in Myanmar on the Ooredoo network. We will be making use of the AnonyTun VPN to tunnel for free net in this post.
This trick isn't like the other Telenor free net trick that we posted the other time. This trick works by tweaking an active subscription to give the user a system-wide Internet access. So any Ooredoo user that wants to participate in this tweak will have to buy the Facebook pack.
Depending on what the user needs, there is a Facebook pack for 3 days, another for 15 days while the third is for 30 days. The bigger the subscription the better. Once you are done, follow the procedures as shown in this post.
Users on platforms other than Android can port the settings to whatever tunneling that they think will get the job done. However, if you are confused with which app to go with, we have provided a link below which contains several tunneling apps that will get the job done.
Follow the below procedure and enjoy the trick. Remember to drop your comment in the section below if you encounter any issue.
1. An Mynamar Ooredoo SIM card with zero data and call credit
2. An Android device, iOS or PC.
3. Your AnonyTun or any tunneling app of your choice (Find the link below)
4. The configuration settings
1. Click here to download AnonyTun or here to download any tunneling app of your choice.
2. Install the app and then open it.
3. Click on Stealth settings and then turn it on
4. Now configure this way:
Connection Protocol: SSL
Connection Port: 443 or 80
Connect via Parent Proxy: Don't Enable
Custom TCP/HTTP Headers: Enable
Host: www.facebook.com or m.viber.com
Request Method: Connect
Injection Method: Normal
Forward Host: Tick
Online Host: Tick
Generate, Validate and then Save
Now click Save in the Stealth Settings.
Advance SSL Settings: Enable
Spoof SNI Host: Don't Tick
True SSL (Anti DPI): Tick
Spoof Host: Port Tick
Spoof Host: www.facebook.com or m.viber.com
Spoof Port: 443
5. Click on connect and then wait for your connection to go through. When it does, open your browser and enjoy free unlimited Internet Access.
Note: This post is for EDUCATIONAL purpose only! You are responsible for your action and usage of it. Azeeztech only drops such to alert ISPs of their vulnerabilities.
Free Unlimited Internet Mytel Burma, Telenor Http Injector Myanmar, MTN AnonyTun South Africa unlimited, 4G Airtel tweak unlimited Internet code,